Who should attend the Generating Documentation with Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect training course?
This training course is aimed at Business Analysts, Systems Architects and Developers.
What will I learn on the Generating Documentation with Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect training course?
During the course the instructor will be offer advice on how to produce documentation for attendee’s specific projects.
All attendees will be provided with;
- a printed bound copy of all course material including exercises
- electronic Enterprise Architect project
The course is delivered using a mixture of formal instruction and practical exercises. The emphasis is on the practical aspects of producing documentation using Enterprise Architect and attendees will be provided with an electronic Enterprise Architect project for their practical exercises.
Attendees are also encouraged to bring their own Enterprise Architect projects, and if applicable their own documentation templates to supplement their practical experience.
Generating Documentation with Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect; Course Content
- Overview of producing documentation using Enterprise Architect
- HTML documentation
- Customisation of the output of HTML documentation
- RTF documentation using the templates as supplied with Enterprise Architect
- Producing customised templates
- Selecting the content
- Specifying the data to be output
- Formatting the output
- Use of tables
- Filtering and selecting the project content using report options, properties and model documents
- Use of model documents, Enterprise Architect master documents and Word master documents
- Applying consistent look and feel using cover page, table of contents and style sheets
Attendees to the Generating Documentation with Enterprise Architect course should be familiar with Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect
Should you require a quote for onsite training please contact us.