Requirements Management with Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect; course delivery
The course is delivered using a mixture of formal instruction and practical exercises. The emphasis is on the practical aspects of requirements management using Enterprise Architect and attendees will be provided with an electronic Enterprise Architect project for their practical exercises.
Attendees are also encouraged to bring their own Enterprise Architect projects, and if applicable their own requirements to supplement their practical experience.
As part of the course the instructor will be able to offer advice of how to manage requirements for attendee’s specific projects.
This course is suitable for;
- Business Analysts
- System Architects
Requirements Management with Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect; Course Content
- Definition of requirements and requirement types
- How to model different requirement types within Enterprise Architect
- Requirements elicitation
- Writing effective requirements
- Reviewing requirements
- Capturing requirements directly in Enterprise Architect
- Organising requirements in an Enterprise Architect project
- Tracing elements in an Enterprise Architect project back to requirements
- Visualising/reporting requirements traceability
- Specifying requirements in EXCEL and importing these requirements into an Enterprise Architect project
- Maintaining requirements with EXCEL "round-tripping"
- Use of Enterprise Architect’s Issue and Change Request elements
Attendees to this course should be familiar with Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect
If you require a quote for onsite training please contact us