What will I learn on the Systems Engineering with SysML & EA training course?
After completing the course you will have gained an understanding on the SysML
modelling notation and its application to Systems Engineering.
In addition you will be able to create System models using Enterprise Architect
Systems Engineering with SysML & EA; Course Content
- Overview of the System Engineering Process
- Comparison of UML and SysML
- The similarities and differences between UML and SysML
- Introduction to the SysML diagram types
- Introduction to Enterprise Architect
- Structure and organisation of the Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect (EA) modelling tool
- SysML Diagrams:
- Requirement Diagram
- Block Definition Diagram
- Internal Block Diagram
- Use Case Diagram
- Activity Diagram
- Sequence Diagram
- State Machine Diagram
- Parametric Diagram
- SysML Modelling Elements:
- Diagram Frames
- Model Views and Viewpoints
- Project Documentation using Enterprise Architect:
- How to produce HTML and RTF documentation using EA documentation generator
- How to customize the documentation produced by EA documentation generator
This course is supplemented by looking at Case Studies.
For more information on the Systems Modelling Language why not visit our "What is SysML?" page.
Dunstan Thomas recommends the use of Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect
as your modelling tool, Ultimate & Systems Engineering editions include the MDG SysML Integration