Dunstan Thomas Consulting – November Update
This update from Dunstan Thomas Consulting looks at recent activity over the past month as well as the impending release of a new training course…
This month has seen our very own Phil Chudley complete the very first delivery of our brand new ArcGIS Geodatabase modelling using EA training course which has been received well with excellent feedback (well done Phil!)
In case you missed the release announcement for this session here is the information again…
Who Should Attend the Practical ArcGIS Geodatabase Modelling using Enterprise Architect training course?
This course is suitable to anyone who models ArcGIS Geodatabases and wishes to create both a visual representation of the ArcGIS Geodatabase and an XML ArcGIS workspace file for input to other tools such as ArcCatalog.
What will I learn on the Practical ArcGIS Geodatabase Modelling using Enterprise Architect training course?
Upon completion of the course you will have learnt the following:
- How Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect supports ArcGIS Geodatabase Modelling.
- How to configure Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect for ArcGIS Geodatabase Modelling.
- How to structure a model repository for efficient ArcGIS Geodatabase Modelling using libraries of re-usable elements.
- The practical skills of creating and maintaining ArcGIS Geodatabase Modelling via a worked example.
- Productivity tips and tricks when using Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect.
- How to validate an ArcGIS Geodatabase Model.
- How to import and export a ArcGIS Geodatabase Modelling via XML.
- How to import a ArcGIS Geodatabase Model created in Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect into ArcCatalog.
Data Modelling with Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect
This new one day training course will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to UML
- Introduction to Enterprise Architect
- Business Data Modelling
- Data Modelling
- Data Access Modelling
This month has seen a lot of activity on our elearning platform. Not only is this proving to be a very popular training medium with DT Consulting clients but we have also released the updated versions of the following online sessions:
- Introduction to ArchiMate
- Enterprise Architecture Modelling using EA & ArchiMate
- Business Process Modelling using BPMN & EA
- UML and Enterprise Architect for Beginners
Information on these & all of our elearning sessions is available through our online training page.