Enterprise Architect 13.5
What’s new in EA 13.5?
Enterprise Architect 13.5 brings in a powerful yet simple mechanism for capturing & managing Element discussions in a team based environment. This feature is an extension to normal Element Discussions by providing a structured process around creating, reviewing and actioning those conversations.
The new navigation cell function of Enterprise Architect 13.5 give you a whole new way to easily navigate your model using diagrams. You can create a navigation cell simply by dragging a diagram from your repository onto another diagram, this makes navigating in EA a lot simpler and can also be used with WebEA on a mobile device or desktop.
“Do you need a quote for Enterprise Architect licensing?”
|Speak to our Sales Team|
Time Aware Modelling is the ability to create an As-Is model, and to clone this to create a new To-Be version whilst maintaining traceability between all the elements. This can be done by simply selecting the package or diagram you would like to change & using the Context Menu to ‘Clone Structure as New Version’. Having done that you can now you can make changes to subsequent versions without altering the underlying structure of the ‘As-Is’ diagram.
This cloning approach provides substantial benefits and allows you to take a snapshot in time of model development.
All licence editions of Enterprise Architect 13.5 offer support for ArchiMate 3.0 with the Model Exchange File Format import and export.
- Corrected read of addins when default value exists for HKEY_CURRENT_USER
- Java API updated
- Improvements for Compartments display in SysML 1.4 blocks
- MariaDB ODBC driver now supported
- Document generation now provides new report constant: ReportFilenameShort
- Package Browser and Gantt View context menu option added for opening the selected Package as a list or Gantt view
- DB Explorer window now supports reload using tab context menu
- XMI export performance improved for models with test points defined
- Saving of cached images and documents for WebEA improved
- New project option added to set the minimum build number required to access a project
Dunstan Thomas Consulting have been Sparx Systems Global Enterprise Architect (EA) training and solution partners for the past 13 years and over that time have been instrumental in delivering solutions to a variety of industries. Our clients range from Waitrose and John Lewis Partnership in retail, Vodafone and EE in the Telecoms space, GE Aviation & EADS Astrium in the aviation sector, Allianz and Deutsche Bank in the financial sector and Transport for London, and The Intellectual Property Office in the public sector.
|EA Training||EA Workshops||EA Consulting||Add-ins for EA||EA Video Tips|