Database Modelling Workshop
During this workshop you will gain all the fundamental practical skills that are necessary in order for you to use Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect efficiently and effectively to perform conceptual, logical and physical data modelling.
The emphasis is on the practical rather than the theoretical and Dunstan Thomas Consulting will work with you so that exercises can be tailored to meet your data modelling requirements.
Database Modelling Workshop – Content
The database modelling workshop covers the following topics:
- Model conceptual and logical data models using simplified UML class diagrams.
- Creating multiple viewpoints.
- Model physical databases using Enterprise Architect’s data modelling, importing a DBMS schema and by transforming a logical data model using MDA.
- Use Enterprise Architect’s Database Builder to manage Physical Data models and executing SQL statements using the Database Builder SQL Scratch Pad.
- Creating data lineage diagrams using Enterprise Architect’s link to element feature.
The price of this workshop is £1,200.00 plus Vat (where applicable) and expenses for up to 10 attendees.
If you have a requirement for a database modelling workshop and would like a quote please do not hesitate to contact us or call our sales team on +44 (0) 23 9282 2254.