Getting started with Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect
During the Getting started with Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect workshop you will gain all the fundamental practical skills that are necessary in order for you to use Enterprise Architect efficiently and effectively.
The emphasis is on the practical rather than the theoretical and Dunstan Thomas Consulting will work with you so that exercises can be tailored to meet your modelling requirements.
Getting started with Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect – Content
This workshop on the Sparx Systems UML modelling tool, Enterprise Architect, covers the following topics:
- Configuration of the Enterprise Architect workspace and environment.
- Repository management, creating and opening repositories.
- Best practices for repository structure.
- Creating a Repository Structure using the Model Wizard and by adding Packages.
- Modelling using diagrams.
- Re-use of elements across multiple diagrams.
- Using the Notes Property, including Spell Check and Glossary and Linked Documents.
- Managing the appearance of elements on diagrams.
- Linking diagrams using composite elements.
- Baseline management.
The price of this workshop is £1,200.00 plus Vat (where applicable) and expenses for up to 10 attendees.
If you have a requirement for a Getting started with Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect workshop and would like a quote please do not hesitate to contact us or call our sales team on +44 (0) 23 9282 2254.