SysML with Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect Workshop
The SysML with Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect workshop will provide you with all the fundamental practical skills that are necessary in order for you to use Enterprise Architect efficiently and effectively to model systems from a systems engineering perspective using SysML 1.4.
The emphasis is on the practical rather than the theoretical and Dunstan Thomas Consulting will work with you so that exercises can be tailored to meet your system engineering modelling requirements.
SysML with Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect Workshop – Content
The topics that are covered in this workshop are:
- Best practices for structuring a repository for systems engineering, including libraries of value types, units and quantity kinds.
- Modelling system requirements.
- Modelling system capabilities using actors and use cases on a use case diagram.
- Model high-level system structure and decomposition using block definition diagrams, blocks, ports, interfaces and relationships.
- Model the high level block interconnectivity.
- Model the detailed internal structure of blocks on internal block diagrams using parts, ports, connectors, flows and flow specifications.
- How to define structural and functional parameters and constraints using constraint blocks, parametric diagrams and constraint properties.
- Model system dynamics using Activity, State Machine and Sequence Diagrams.
- Simulation using Parametric diagrams and OpenModelica (requires EA version 13).
The price of this workshop is £2,640.00 plus Vat (where applicable) and expenses for up to 10 attendees.
If you have a requirement for a SysML with Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect workshop and would like a quote please do not hesitate to contact us or call our sales team on +44 (0) 23 9282 2254.